Saturday, March 19, 2011

Episode 908: Holidays Are Here At Last...

So my Easter holidays have officially begun! Bought some more Ted Dekker books, and even managed to redeem a voucher to get £10 off the one I bought off Amazon UK. (Turns out Valued Opinions is one of the rare survey websites that you can realistically expect to redeem rewards from in your lifetime.) I'm going to get started on reading them once I've finished the book I'm meant to be reviewing, at the very least. Probably should get through the two library books I've taken out, but since I can buy those in a couple of months, I guess it's not as urgent. I'm thinking that I'll take the first week of the holidays off, completely focused on relaxing and not attempting to write anything for my fiction portfolio or PWP. I'm not saying I wouldn't write a poem if an idea came to me, since I've had a couple bubbling under the level of conscious thought for a while now. I just won't sit down deliberately to do it like I did for my Shakespeare creative project. Incidentally, it is literally ridiculous how much warmer the conservatory is in the day than my room. Or anywhere else in the house for that matter. Now please excuse me as I go and shiver while watching the series finale of Better Off Ted...

No comments: