Monday, December 10, 2012

Episode 1540: Never Thought I'd See The Day...

So while looking up reviews of Unthology No. 3, just to see what people are saying about the anthology, I came across this review, which compares me to China MiƩville. In other news, I think I can die happy now. Haha! Very flattered, of course, but I also know I've still got a long way to go before I really earn that compliment. Still, a guy can dream, right? Anyway, despite feeling a bit under the weather today, I still made myself finish the review of Post-Experimentalism, which should be going up at Sabotage Reviews shortly after whenever's the next time Richard checks his e-mail this week. Many thanks to Nathaniel Tower of Bartleby Snopes for sending me a review copy, sorry it's taken a while for the review to happen. (Actually, make that a blanket apology to basically almost all my editors that I owe reviews to. I swear I'll be working on them, even over the Christmas period!) Wanted to get the review done today, so that I can concentrate on finishing Wes Brown's Shark by Wednesday, and writing the review hopefully by the end of the week.

No comments: